Photographs by Wesley Lonergan




Hey all,

Heres a little bit about me if your intrested...
Im a press photographer for a newspaper in Sydney Australia and also have little wedding photography bussines under the name of Wesley Lonergan photography.
If your after that site click here wesleylonergan.com.au

I take alot of photos for work but i hope this blog will be a home for some of my photographs past and present, that otherwise might of just been filed away and forgotten about. Most of the photos here were not taken for work, just moments in time or just simply some nice light that i see and get me stoked to take pictures.

Hope you enjoy them...

Wesley





Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Red Fish, Blue Fish...

These guys are Red Fish, Just thought i'd take a photo cause the have the coolest big eyes... I think it's funny how you can kinda make out a face and smile, can you see it? or am i crazy?... I shall name him Fish face!

Sorry for the lack of updates this last week, But don't worry i got some pics up my sleeve for the coming days...

Fish face... Ha ha...

Wesley



Photography Wesley Lonergan

No comments:

Post a Comment